· The exam schedule is available on the front page of the Sinclair Website. Please check in with your teachers to ensure that you are aware of all final due dates and deadlines.
· Failure to write an exam will result in a mark of 0%, unless a medical certificate is submitted to the office within 24 hours of the exam. The medical certificate must state specifically that the student was unable to write at the designated examination time.
· If you are late for an exam, report to the office and you will be escorted to your exam with only the remaining amount of exam time.
· Bad weather is not a reason to miss your exams. If schools are closed, exams will be moved to the following day in the schedule.
· Please move quickly and quietly through the halls before and after your exam. Students are to leave the building immediately following their exams.
· Cell phones and all personal devices must be off and out of site within the examination room and during the examination period. Students unable to follow this instruction will be dealt with by the office.
· Students will remain in the exam room for the entire time of the exam.
· School Dress code remains in effect for all formal examination days.
· Attendance will be taken at the beginning of the exams.
· If you are suspected of cheating or assisting someone else in cheating, you and your papers will be escorted to the office. A mark of zero may be assigned by an administrator.
· Buses: Durham Transit and Yellow Buses will run regular schedules. Students that take a bus are encouraged to make alternate arrangements for transportation on these formal exam days.