Pine Ridge Secondary School
Agenda Cover Contest for 2019- 2020
Students: here is an
opportunity to design our
student agenda cover.
This is a way to have your work published for everyone to see
It looks great on a resume
Add it to your portfolio for future school and employment opportunities
• It must be in electronic format
• The resolution should be suitable for a regular 8 1/2” x 11” cover
• It must include the wording “Pine Ridge Secondary School Agenda 2019 - 2020”
• It must include at least 1 or all 3 of the school logos above
• The school colours must be dominant
• Do NOT include Google images or other copyright material
• Image can be an original computer graphic design or photograph(s)
All submissions are due: Monday June 10th, 2019 @ 3pm. Please add it to the drop box (Here) on the schoolweb site.
Prizes include (Movie tickets, PRSS swag, plus more….)
A short-listing of submissions will be made and presented to the a committee of judgesSchool Activity Council for judging. We would like to thank all applicants for their time and effort on this venture, however, only submissions that make it to the final judging will be contacted.