1. The bell for morning entry is at 8:50 a.m. Students must enter the school from their assigned doors and NOT the front door.
2. The same applies at the end of the day. Students are not
to enter and exit from the front door of the school during regular bell
times. Students must exit from their assigned doors.
3. Students are not to enter and exit from the front door of the school during regular bell times.
4. If you are dropping off or picking up your child before
or after school, please DO NOT park in the driveway. It blocks our
buses, reduces visibility and is unsafe for our students. The safety of
our students is our number one priority - please help us keep our
students safe and park in the shared parking lot between the Brooklin
Library and Meadowcrest. Or, if you can, as an ECO school, we encourage
walking and riding your bikes to school.
5. Updating Student Information - If
you have recently changed work numbers, cell phone numbers, babysitting
information or emergency contacts, please let the office know. We need
this information so we can reach you in case of an emergency. Please
be reminded that if you are picking up your child for lunch, and he/she
usually stays at school, you need to inform the office or the classroom
teacher. Thank you!
6. Clothing - We strongly recommend that families
label all jackets/clothing/shoes with their child’s name.
7. Shoes - A reminder that all students
require indoor shoes. Now that the winter boots won’t be needed,
students do need a pair of indoor shoes for school. This helps keep our
building clean and ensures safety during Physical Education classes.