At Glen Dhu we believe in the motto Safety over Convenience. With this in mind we have developed a specific traffic flow and a Kiss 'n Ride area for the safe arrival and departure of your children. Please follow the guidelines sent home.
- walk whenever possible
- follow the signs in the parking lot and street area
- use the Kiss 'n Ride
- wait until 3:25 p.m. to pick up your child in order to give them time to get outside
- follow the student patrol signs
- double park
- stop and wait to pick up or drop off students in the middle of parking lots
- reverse out of one way traffic areas
- block the bus loading zones
- use the handicap parking areas illegally
- use the kindergarten/day care lot unless you have children in that program
If you are getting caught in the flow of traffic why not drop your child off 5 minutes earlier?
Please remind your children to NOT cut across the parking lots to meet you after school or at lunch. Use the appropriate walkways to avoid potentially dangerous situations! If you set the example for them, we will be able to keep our students safe.