EACH STUDENT RETURNING TO
DONALD A. WILSON NEEDS TO COMPLETE THE "RETURNING STUDENT REGISTRATION
FORM" ON PARENT PORTAL BEFORE AUG 31, 2018.
Please follow these instructions carefully.
How to Complete "Returning Student Registration Form"
- Go to Donald A. Wilson SS website main page (http://www.ddsb.ca/school/donaldawilsonss/Pages/default.aspx)
- Click on the "Parent Portal icon" (right hand
side of page, near the bottom), you will be redirected to the Parent
Portal Website (https://ddsbps.ddsbschools.ca/public/)
- Sign In to your Account or Create an account (if you
need to create an account, you will need your child's OEN and ACCESS
Password. You can obtain your access password by contacting the school)
- Once you are logged in to your account, you will see
menu options on the left hand side of the page.
- Click " Returning Student Registration Form"
; you will be redirected to a new page.
- Click "Next" on this page, and enter the
information requested by the online forms.
Note: Required fields are marked with a red asterisk, and Durham
District School Board will receive the data exactly as it is
entered. Please be careful of spelling, capitalization, and
- Click the "Review" page, check your data
- Click "Submit"
- On the submission confirmation page, you will have the
opportunity to print a copy of your returning registration form to keep
for your records. Note: Once the form is electronically
submitted, you will receive an e-mail confirmation. You are now finished.