We encourage you to attend Parent Teacher Interviews to discuss your student's progress. Parent Teacher Interviews will be on Thursday March 21st from 2:00 to 4:00 pm and 6:00 to 8:00 pm. Should you be unable to attend Parent Teacher Interviews please feel free to contact individual classroom teachers for any concerns.
We will be having a revised condensed schedule on Thursday March 21st to accommodate Parent Teacher Interviews.
Parent Teacher Interviews are booked on line at BHS.ParentInterview.com
How to Book Parent-Teacher Interviews
If you wish to schedule a meeting with any of your child's teachers, please follow the instructions outlined below. You will be able to schedule appointments from Thursday March 7th at 6:00 pm until Wednesday March 20th at 11:00 pm.
Parents who do not book interview slots in advance will be accommodated with any remaining time slots on a first come first served basis through the Library on Thursday March 21st.
If you do not have access to the internet, then please call toll-free at 1-866-810-0076, and someone will be happy to make your appointments with you.
1. Go to the Brooklin High School scheduling website at https://bhs.parentinterview.com
2. Enter your child's 9 digit student number or OEN number – both located on the report cards and student timetables - and click "Sign In". The student number is the number your child will use to login in to the computers at school.
3. Fill in your contact information and click "Continue to Make Appointments"
4. Click on the name of a teacher with whom you wish to schedule an appointment
5. Click on "Available" for a time at which you wish to meet with that teacher
6. Repeat Steps 4 and 5 until you have scheduled all the teachers you wish to see
7. Click on "My Schedule" (top left of the page)
8. Print out (or copy down) your schedule and bring it with you
- Remember to bring a copy of your schedule with you (hard copy or electronic)
- Should you wish to delete an appointment you have made, click on "Delete" beside the meeting you wish to have removed from your schedule. If you decide to delete an appointment, that time slot will become available for other parents. There are no guarantees that you will be able to reschedule that appointment.
- If you misplace your schedule, you may use your child's pupil number to retrieve your schedule at any time.
If you experience any difficulty using the service, please email firstname.lastname@example.org